Sunday, April 1, 2012

Simon Says...Tag..Okay!

That sounded easy...except time, it's always time that messes me up. Even though there is A LOT happening on my tag, I love how it came to be.


  • The background colors were left overs on my craft sheets from Creative Chemistry Marbling with Stain....be still my heart, what a cool effect that is...even the left overs look good
  • the circles were the reverse of a Dyan Reaveley stencil with acrylic paint that I used on my 366 Calendar project for April
  • the big flower is the first flower I ever made like that thanks to Hel Sheridan's Sunday Stamper #197  a couple of weeks ago
  • the Tim Holtz Sizzix banner got cut out ... hmmm. Have no idea how long that's been floating around
  • the plaid butterfly was left over from a Grungy Monday #39 challenge to use alcohol inks
  • the leaves and small blue flower came from my stash
AND
  • I used the key and Muse stick because it appears this month, challenges were the key to my muse!!


Don't let the bee sting you! Enjoy.

ps I was too late this time...it was uploading to Simon Says Stamp when it closed, and their post was for tomorrow (it's 7:00 pm Alaska time). Oh well....I still like the tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a few words...it's so much fun to get feedback! Here's wishing you sunny skies (at least proverbially!)