Friday, April 20, 2012

WOYWW # 150

Julia Dunnitt is six weeks away from celebrating What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday which I find amazing. It's a peak inside other people's creative process and it's fun to see. Me. I'm messy no matter where I am.


This is actually my hotel room in Los Angeles, California, on Tuesday night, April 17. Although we had planned to go to Disneyland that afternoon and evening, I had a screaming earache which kept me close to home (or home away from home as it were). I had thrown some little mini-books made out of a single 12 x 12 piece of paper in a bag with a glue stick, some scissors, a couple of markers thinking I would make a book a day on our last vacation. Well, that didn't happen, so  I threw a few of them in a bag and thought I might try again. I was glad to have them...it was a real distraction. Hopefully I'll get them finished up this weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Sarah! You poor thing, what a thing to miss! I hope that your ear is feeling better and that you have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor sara, screaming ear ache rather than screaming vertigo on the rides...I'm not good at being away from home when I'm poorly. Hope you're feeling better now...and thank you..I think we've all learned to bring something with us on holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your ear. I hope it is better by now. Good idea to have packed something small to work on. dani103

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a shame about the earache, but glad that you had the distraction of some crafting. Hope you're feeling better now - Hazel, WOYWW #85 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that nasty earache has gone poor you, what a fab idea to take some crafty goodies,... Hugs May x x xNo2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sara! Wow, this is an awesome WOYWW picture - I love that it's from a hotel room, and I love the crafty carnage you left!! Ha ha, that's awesome! Hope the rest of your day was a lot better and that that nasty headache went away ... have a lovely weekend!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch Earache is horrible!! poor you, really hope you are feeling better by now and have a great time too :D ps. love the fact that you are crafting in a hotel room!! have glue, scissors and paper! will scrap:-D

    Lisa #112
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope that rotten earache has gone now
    playing catch up
    happy woyww
    kay #51

    ReplyDelete
  9. Disney is NOT where you want to be with an earache. Hope you were able to get out and about in the end. Happy Belated WOYWW #45

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a few words...it's so much fun to get feedback! Here's wishing you sunny skies (at least proverbially!)