Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lo these Many Days Later - Day 6

The phrase "hot mess" comes to mind with this tag. While I was painting I discovered two things: one I need a smaller brush and two, I am not a patient woman. One I already knew, the other went on the perpetual "list". This was my second attempt at this technique; part of the issue is I used a sanding block instead of a burnisher, on top of  the other things....


It looks much better with the holly leaves on the top - believe me. I was impressed with the technique tho - the difference after you apply the ink and then the embossing powder is remarkable.

I am going to try a smaller brush too ... and more paint colors....more colors might help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a few words...it's so much fun to get feedback! Here's wishing you sunny skies (at least proverbially!)