Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tag, What Tag?

Oh boy - this is amazing. I am loving the suspense of waiting for the tags each day and then there is so much information! Tim Rocks. No doubt about it.

But it's been a really busy week at work and I only have a bit of time to work on them; hopefully I have enough done and drying to have at least two more done tomorrow.

The big decision now: Tim will post the new one in a half hour (Alaska time is one hour earlier than Arizona, so I get them every night at 11:01 pm). Should I wait up?

One night I woke up in the middle of the night and thought, oh, what the heck, took a look and got so excited I was up for another 3:00 hours. Not so good for the energy level the next day. But, as my co-worker said this morning it only happens once a year.

Okay - I'm going to bed and getting up early tomorrow....unless of course I still happen to be awake at 11:01

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a few words...it's so much fun to get feedback! Here's wishing you sunny skies (at least proverbially!)