Sunday, April 8, 2012

I Did It - It's Light!!

There are so many things I love about Tim's Creative Chemistry...
  • Paper has no memory
  • Dry (and we mean really dry) each layer
  • Keep a blending tool for each family of colors
  • Water based products and how they play with others
  • The list goes on and on

But I knew right away that Stamping with Stains was right up my alley. One of my group of girlfriends has some how gotten on a color kick for prezzies. All the goodies in the gift bag are the same color, or at least color family. So when I saw the Lemon Drop kit, I knew it would be perfect for my friend, and went about collecting yellow goodies. This of course, means I have to make a yellow card. YIKES.

But I did it...well kind of. You do have to admit it's nice and light.


I have had Tammy Tutterow and Shelly Hickox right up there on my Link bar right up next to Tim for the last six months or so. I was crazy about all the cards they, and Joy Kennedy created for the Gallery of Creative Chemistry. So with a nod to them and Tammy's amazing embossing technique I made this card.

When I made my sample for the class, I didn't own the butterfly stamp set, but I feel in love with the background stamp....seriously. So many fonts, so large, so many possibilities....yummy. Turns out the butterflys are cool too.


And, it's way different than my "class" tag. I love having all the tags up on my table (well, the tags I've done, I still have about half of the samples to make). They are a great reference and idea library. Just want Tim intended. Thank you Uncle Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a few words...it's so much fun to get feedback! Here's wishing you sunny skies (at least proverbially!)