Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WOYWW #151

Snooping can be so much fun! Each Wednesday, the clever Julia Dunnitt hosts a little event called What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday on her blog, Stamping Ground. I get to post my picture and then go look about everyone else's work space and catch up on new ideas, new projects, organizational tips, and whether they have more green grass than we do (which is almost always yes!).


This was actually taken Tuesday evening as I was cleaning up from the day of working on finishing up Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry.  My tags are on top of the whirly-gig with the pens on the right. And for some reason I started cleaning out drawers which is some of the "stuff" on the table.

WAIT. Stop the presses. Who am I kidding? I just read about the three new Seasonal Distress Colors on Tim's blog. They look gorgeous. And, yes, we get the reinkers too, not only for these, but the last two releases. Ahh, they are such good little marketers!! Too bad those little transporters from Star Trek aren't here yet and they could just whisk themselves up to the Fun Room. Ah well. Soon enough I guess.

I'm still spending lots of time in the Fun Room because I'm on quarantine for my yucky ear, viral infection thing-ee. Thanks for all the well wishes last week. Hope your days ahead are sunny and fun.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Sara,

    There's lots of cool things on your desk today. I love the finished cards and tags. I imagine it's not so bad to have a craft room to be stuck in. Oh, but I do hope you are feeling better.

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay #144

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better soon,have my eye on the new inks too
    have a crafty week and
    happy woyww
    kay #98

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara I am late visiting today but I decided to visit from the bottom of the list to the top for a while!! Thanks for the heads up on Tim's ink pads. Lots of interesting things to peek at on your desk. I am making Tim's 12 tags of 2012 too. Congratulations on your graduation too! WOYWW Hugs to you Helen 125

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara
    Lots of nice looking stuff on your desk,& well done for finishing your tags. Hope your ear gets better soooon! happy crafting Toni #165 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! It was so neat to see that you ordered those earrings from my shop, and then to find out you were from WOYWW! I love that pair!!

    Hope you feel better soon, I know if you ever get some nice weather, good health will follow (at least that is what I'm finding here). :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a nice busy work desk. Sorry about the ear ache. that can really wear you down.
    I have seen the Spring colours for Distress inks too. Another little item for my wish list!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you feel better by next week. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and very fun desk! I saw those new distress colors can't wait to get my hands on them! Feel better soon!
    Happy WOYWW
    Marnie#153

    ReplyDelete
  8. having an ear achte isn't fun at all, but when it gives you some time to get creative the therapy feels good doesn't it? i just don't want to look at Lord Tim's new colors (yet), because as you said, it might take quite some time before they get here and patience isn't my forte... at all. so i'm sparing myself. lol
    have a happy week and take good care of yourself!
    france

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel much better soon. I love your busy work desk. Very creative looking too. Hugs from Scotland. Rita 67 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the ear clears up soon - in the meantime have fun crafting - lots of interesting things in your workspace - (Hazel #173) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well you get well soon, but at least you get some fun time!

    :)trisha
    #167

    ReplyDelete
  12. A busy, creative and fun desk with lots of great projects going on. I do hope you start to feel better soon :)

    Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Hugs, Karen #75

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, sorry your still yucky virally eared, so to speak, but hope you're actually feeling better...I fear that must bethe case if you got distracted by tidying the surface and started on the drawers! Funny isn't it...I've looked at the new inks and thought them a bit ..meh. But that could willbe because they're average price here is 27 bucks. I find that a bit steep!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of super crafty things on your desks, I need a spinning thing I reckon! Hope you're better soon. Take care, hope you enjoy this week's WOYWW, have been snooping in shifts but I'm getting there! Zo xx 77

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow such an interesting desk love all the projects you have on the go
    sorry I am late I am catching up with all the people I didn't get chance to visit on wednesday x
    vicky #104

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a few words...it's so much fun to get feedback! Here's wishing you sunny skies (at least proverbially!)