- The background colors were left overs on my craft sheets from Creative Chemistry Marbling with Stain....be still my heart, what a cool effect that is...even the left overs look good
- the circles were the reverse of a Dyan Reaveley stencil with acrylic paint that I used on my 366 Calendar project for April
- the big flower is the first flower I ever made like that thanks to Hel Sheridan's Sunday Stamper #197 a couple of weeks ago
- the Tim Holtz Sizzix banner got cut out ... hmmm. Have no idea how long that's been floating around
- the plaid butterfly was left over from a Grungy Monday #39 challenge to use alcohol inks
- the leaves and small blue flower came from my stash
- I used the key and Muse stick because it appears this month, challenges were the key to my muse!!
Don't let the bee sting you! Enjoy.
ps I was too late this time...it was uploading to Simon Says Stamp when it closed, and their post was for tomorrow (it's 7:00 pm Alaska time). Oh well....I still like the tag!